Twelve new foreign Ambassadors and High Commissioners accredited to Sri Lanka presented their credentials to President Maithripala Sirisena at the President’s House in Colombo today.
Nine Ambassadors and three High Commissioners were among the envoys who presented credentials to the President.
The Ambassadors who presented credentials are, Ivan Lancaric – Ambassador of Slovak Republic, Andrei Rzheussky – Ambassador of Republic of Belarus, Sekou Kasse – Ambassador of Republic of Mali, Armen Martirosyan – Ambassador of Republic of Armenia, Ariel Andrade Galindo – Ambassador of El Salvador, Ung Sean – Ambassador of the Kingdom of Cambodia, Omar Abdul Razzaq – Ambassador of Maldives, Dr Ron Malka – Ambassador of Israel and Gudmundur Arni Stefansson – Ambassador of Iceland.
The three High Commissioners are Dr David Goldwin Pollard – High Commissioner of Cooperative Republic of Guyana, Dinah Grace Akello – High Commissioner of Republic of Uganda and Agis Loizou – High Commissioner of Cyprus.
01. Mr. Ivan Lancaric - Ambassador of the Slovak Republic
02. Mr. David Goldwin Pollard - High Commissioner of the Guyana
03. Ms. Dinah Grace Akello - High Commissioner of the Republic of Uganda
04. Mr. Andrei Rzheussky - High Commissioner of the Republice of Belarus
05. Mr. Sekou Kasse - Ambassador of the Republic of Mali
06. Mr. Armen Martirosyan - Ambassador of the Republic of Armenia
07. Mr. Agis Loizou - High Commissioner of the Republice of Cyprus
08. Mr. Ariel Andrade Galindo - Ambassador of the Republic of El Salvador
09. Mr. Ung Sean - Ambassador of the Kingdom of Cambodia
10. Mr. Omar Abdul Razzaq - Ambassador of the Republic of Maldives
11. Dr. Ron Malka - Ambassador of the State of Israel
12. Mr. Gudmundur Arni Stefansson - Ambassador of the Republic of Iceland