Last Updated : 25-07-2014 10:15

 
 

Cotta Road building catches fire

E-mail Print


A two-storey mobile-phone repair centre at Cotta Road in Borella was gutted this morning.  The fire that sparked off in a store room on the ground floor spread to the upper floor but the Colombo Municipal Fire Brigade personnel who rushed to the scene managed to douse the fire and thus prevent it from spreading to the adjacent buildings. Pic by Kushan Pathiraja













 
 

Views : 3027
 
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend


Comments 

 
-1+11 # pem 2012-06-27 14:24
What a loss
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
 
 
-3+1 # nari sabry 2012-06-27 19:13
must be to claim insurance
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
 

Add comment


Security code
Refresh

ads
A master class inning
Video: Call to abolish Executive Presidency
Train tragedy for coffin
Largest Motor Track in SL
A master class inning
Video: Call to abolish Executive Presidency
Train tragedy for coffin
Largest Motor Track in SL