House catches fire in Colombo

22 May 2020 12:02 pm - 0     - {{hitsCtrl.values.hits}}


A fire has broken out at a house in Kumaran Ratnam Road at Vauxhall Street, Colombo a short while ago, Colombo Municipal Council (CMC) Fire Brigade said.

They said CMC fire Brigade has been deployed to douse the fire.


  Comments - 0

Add comment

Comments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.

Reply To:

Name - Reply Comment

Can hold poll if health authorities give green light: Tissa

There is no issue in holding the general election if health authorities give

Parliamentary election After SC verdict, need 70 days to finalise preparations: EC

The Elections Commission (EC) said it would require 70 days to hold the elect

Will sue those who flout social distancing etiquette: DIG

Legal action will be taken against those who fail to maintain social distanci

Rigid mechanism to ensure safety of schoolchildren: Alahapperuma

When schools reopen, a comprehensive and rigid mechanism will be in place to