Thirty employees of a garment factory in Nochchiyagama were injured after a commotion when one of the electricians of the factory got electrocuted. The employees were injured after they started to move away from the spot of the electrocution.
The thirty employees were rushed and admitted to the Nochchiyagama hospital while the electrician was later moved to the Anuradhapura Hospital. (Athula Bandara)
Comments - 9
micky Monday, 27 December 2010 08:21 AM
b careful. u will b da next victim
shehan35 Monday, 27 December 2010 08:40 AM
Right. So any incident which involves less than 100 deaths should not be reported as news?
musthafa Monday, 27 December 2010 09:22 AM
Industrial Misnistry and labor department must implement very strict safety rule in all Industries- training, paractice of safety rules and adequate amonut of safety materials must be in all Industries - it must be minitored by the safety officer by the company as well as Induatrial ministry- Goverment appoint many like Samrudi officer - what are they doing??? let Goverment find out the area to be developed for human safety.
pbj Monday, 27 December 2010 09:59 AM
Almost the nation is to be electrocuted from January 2011.
Fox Monday, 27 December 2010 10:55 AM
micky Monday, 27 December 2010 03:36 PM
Whats the relationship between suba anagathyak and thi incident. Dont add idiotic comments
Thas Monday, 27 December 2010 07:17 AM
So what, hundreds die everyday in the world.
DHA Monday, 27 December 2010 08:10 AM
Safety standards of this factory must be very very poor.....
Vigilant Monday, 27 December 2010 08:21 AM
Thas... pls do value human life...
Comments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.