The science of Astrology is so advanced there are certain yogas occurring in the horoscope of a newborn that signify even the fate that awaits its father or mother. There are certain planetary combinations which not only predict the death of mother and father of the newborn, but also as to when that tragedy would occur.
We propose to discuss a few planetary combinations or positions in the horoscope of a newborn which portend the death or other misfortune for its mother.
Venus, mother for day-borns, Moon, mother for night-borns
In a Natal Chart, the 4th House, among other things, represents Mother. Misfortune is in store for Mother if there are malefics in the 4th House and the lord of the 4th and Mother Planet Moon or Venus is conjunct with malefics.
For those born during the day, (between sun rise and sun down), Venus represents Mother for all purposes.
Moon represents Mother for those born during the night – from sun down to sun rise.
Planetary combinations leading to death or other misfortune
Let us consider several planetary combinations in the Natal Chart of a newborn that portend death or other misfortune for Mother.
- Saturn in conjunction with the lord of the 4th House or Moon will kill the mother early.
- If born when Rahu, Saturn, Sun, Mercury and Venus are in the 2nd House, mother will die soon. Father too will also not live long.
- If only malefics are posited in Trines (Moolatrikonas) from Moon, mother will die within six months of the birth of the child.
- If Moon occupies the Lagna when Saturn and Mars are posited in the same degree of the same sign, mother will die shortly after the child’s birth. Father too will die soon after.
- A person born when there are malefics occupying the 4th, 10th and the 12th Houses with no aspect from benefics, would skip the country after killing both mother and father.
- If born when Moon is posited in the 6th, Mars in the 7th or the 8th from malefics along with malefics, mother will die or undergo much suffering.
- Mother will have no milk to breast-feed the child if the latter is born when the Sun is posited in the 7th House in exaltation or debilitation.
- If malefics are posited in the Lagna or the Lagna is hemmed in by malefics, mother will not live long.
Mother may suffer death or other misfortune due to factors other than those indicated in the horoscope of the child. One should not think that the child should be held responsible for the death or other misfortunes for the mother indicated in its horoscope. Mother only reaps the results of her own Karma.