Tue, 19 Oct 2021 Today's Paper

Sunshine-CIC abandon plan to merge healthcare biz

17 July 2019 09:57 am - 0     - {{hitsCtrl.values.hits}}

A A A

Sunshine Holdings PLC and CIC Holdings PLC this week said they called off plans to combine their healthcare sector operations as announced in March this year.


The two companies in separate market filings said they decided not to proceed with the merger of their healthcare businesses.


In March, the two companies in principle agreement combined their healthcare businesses with Sunshine Holdings owning 60 percent of the shareholding of the combined business and the effective management control while CIC Holdings owning the remaining 40 percent shareholding.

The terms of the merger were under negotiations and subject to due diligence findings, the firms said at the time.


Both CIC Holdings and Sunshine Holdings are major importers of pharmaceutical products and medical equipment, and the latter owns the Healthguard pharmacy chain.

See Kapruka's top selling online shopping categories such as Toys, Grocery, Flowers, Birthday Cakes, Fruits, Chocolates, Clothing and Electronics. Also see Kapruka's unique online services such as Money Remittence,News, Courier/Delivery, Food Delivery and over 700 top brands. Also get products from Amazon & Ebay via Kapruka Gloabal Shop into Sri Lanka.

  Comments - 0

See Kapruka's top selling online shopping categories such as Toys, Grocery, Flowers, Birthday Cakes, Fruits, Chocolates, Clothing and Electronics. Also see Kapruka's unique online services such as Money Remittence,News, Courier/Delivery, Food Delivery and over 700 top brands. Also get products from Amazon & Ebay via Kapruka Gloabal Shop into Sri Lanka.

 


Add comment

Comments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.

Reply To:

Name - Reply Comment




See Kapruka's top selling online shopping categories such as Toys, Grocery, Flowers, Birthday Cakes, Fruits, Chocolates, Clothing and Electronics. Also see Kapruka's unique online services such as Money Remittence,News, Courier/Delivery, Food Delivery and over 700 top brands. Also get products from Amazon & Ebay via Kapruka Gloabal Shop into Sri Lanka.

 


How a 19-year-old TikToker is helping bring back the Woolly Mammoth!

A young TikTok star and his friends are helping an ambitious gene editing pro

Unmasking Sri Lanka’s Pyramid Parasites

A Financial Cancer Spreading Through Sri Lanka Again...

Writing Letters to Michele Bachelet Causes Turmoil Within the TNA

The Tamil National Alliance(TNA) is currently in a state of great turmoil. Th

A state-sponsored elephant racket in the works

A controversial new gazette has been issued seeking to employ elephants for w