Very stern regulations should be put in place to govern electricians. In SL anybody is allowed to do home wiring and this should be allowed only to certified trades people.
Calistus Jayatilleke Tuesday, 17 July 2012 07:52 AM
Shocking, but this is the result of monkeying around with power.
Sapumal Bandara Tuesday, 17 July 2012 08:05 AM
My deepest sympathies to the family.
Good lesson for everybody, refrain from PLAYING MONKEY TRICKS.
Calistus Parajayatil Tuesday, 17 July 2012 09:34 AM
1. Very sad to hear of this youth's untimely death. 2. People should not be allowed to play around with electricity, especially erecting electric fences. Instead of monkeys, it could have killed humans. 3. It is cruel to try and chase away monkeys like this. The intent was downright cruelty to animals. In this sense, what has happened is a case of ditta dhamma vedaneeya kamma. 4. Let this be a lesson to everyone.
Comments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.