Last Updated : 23-08-2014 21:26

 

 
 

Groundnut brings death to infant

E-mail Print
An eleven month old infant of Karuwalagawewa died of suffocation allegedly when the outer covering of a groundnut stuck in his throat. The victim identified as Kaveesha Anupama was admitted to the Thabbowa hospital and later transferred in a critical condition to the Puttalam hospital where he died. 

The postmortem examination is to be held this morning. (Hiran Priyankara Jayasinghe)

 
 

Views : 2205
 
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend


Comments 

 
-1+3 # Fain1 2012-08-19 10:39
RIP
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
 
 
-0+8 # Nitpicker 2012-08-19 18:14
Someone was foolish or worse to give that child a peanut.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
 
 
-0+27 # Abilashan 2012-08-20 10:37
This is really nonsense, its not the problem with groundnuts, its because of some careless nuts around the infant.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
 

Add comment


Security code
Refresh

What a weight
Does it smell good?
Flooded …
Remove GK director: Protestors
What a weight
Does it smell good?
Flooded …
Remove GK director: Protestors