At least 70 students were admitted to the Mannar Base Hospital due to food poisoning this afternoon, sources said.
They said that these students, who were at a Christian Boys Hostel in Mannar had complained of vomiting and severe headaches after having their midday meal. The police and Mannar Public Health Inspectors are conducting further investigations into the incident. (Rifithi Ali)
meranchi Friday, 29 April 2011 16:09
public health sector don't wanted to do some thug like food safety masher....thats why so many food poison case publish in DAILY MIRROR....
Reply : 0 2
Add commentComments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.