Last Updated : 2019-01-22 16:20:44

Apps Advertising Home Delivery Feedback

Applications called for 2019 A/L exam

15 February 2019 09:39 am - 5     - {{hitsCtrl.values.hits}}

A A A

The Department of Examinations today announced February 25 as the deadline for accepting applications for the G.C.E. A/L examination for 2019.

Examinations Department Commissioner Sanath Pujitha said late submissions would be rejected and that the applications should reach the department on or before March 1.

Applications had already been sent to schools to hold the examination under the new and old syllabi.

Applications for private candidates had been published on Dinamina, Daily News and Thinakaran newspapers on February 13.

The Commissioner explained that the applications could be downloaded from the Examinations Department’s official website http://www.doenets.lk.

The closing date would not be extended for any reason, the commissioner added. (Chaturanga Samarawickrama)

• Sanjeewa kamar Friday, 01 March 2019 09:50 PM

Dear I am late because I am in fever now.so I sent the application on tommorow

Farook Fathima Shahani Tuesday, 05 March 2019 03:19 PM

Dear sir, I am 2018 examiner. I miss to apply application to 2019 A/L examination because of my weekness. Can i apply to 2019 examination? Will you agree it?

S Rajudeen Tuesday, 05 March 2019 08:02 PM

Actually I too couldn't apply it early... I hope that our department will extend the application closing date ... thank you..

Disanayaka mudiyanselage nishan lakmal disanayaka Monday, 11 March 2019 08:06 AM

Dear sir i miss to apply 2029 a/l examination. not Have now other method

Oshi Bimalka Monday, 11 March 2019 08:43 AM

Dear sir, Are there any option to do if we miss the deadline?

Reply To:

Name - Reply Comment

Wahhabism and radicalization of local Muslims Fix it For Good

Intelligence-driven kinetic means can only do so much. The acid test would be

Rs.190 Million worth of Priorities ?

‘A supplementary budget of 190 million rupees for two bulletproof vehicles

Refugees become refugees again in Sri Lanka

There was a collective anguish over helplessness and isolation inside the gar

Anti – Terrorist Action Must Not Become a Witch Hunt Against Sri Lankan Muslims