Pictured here the temporary building which caught fire this morning at the BMICH premises. It was doused by the fire brigade and no injuries were reported. Pix by Gihan Suwaris
Comments - 2
ANTON Sunday, 01 December 2013 03:02 AM
THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED DURING CHOGOM MEETINGS.
Cobra Saturday, 30 November 2013 01:18 PM
At the end of the day it will be blamed on an electrical short but who can really tell. Don't be negative, Cobra, they'd say but just think how come the fire engulfed a temporary building so close to the main Conference Hall?
Comments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.