fernado Tuesday, 23 July 2013 03:58 AM
We support the government for construction of highways.
samitha silva Tuesday, 23 July 2013 04:16 AM
Why they are obstructing Railway line.
Porky Pig Tuesday, 23 July 2013 04:31 AM
Why stop trains?
nillu Tuesday, 23 July 2013 05:39 AM
whats about this, why blocking the railway,
raspi Tuesday, 23 July 2013 05:40 AM
yanne koheda malle pol type of protests
Dinesh Tuesday, 23 July 2013 05:47 AM
Good move by the people.
They change the plan so that minister's buildings and lands do not get effected. Only ordinary peoples'. These are the very people who elected them.
Porky Pig Tuesday, 23 July 2013 05:47 AM
And the taking of massive loans at high interest rate and of course the %.
LonwaboTsotsobe Tuesday, 23 July 2013 06:10 AM
typical behavior, even for some development work these goons protest....the rut SL in is 80% politicos fault the other 20% is the fault of the idiots who live here.
Rubert Vanderkoon Tuesday, 23 July 2013 06:44 AM
Blind faith? When building an expressway, they should look into the welfare of the people who live near the road but they only protect the local politician.
Thisami Tuesday, 23 July 2013 06:45 AM
In Mahinda Chinthana policy only ministers and his family members are always protected..
Thilaka Tuesday, 23 July 2013 07:17 AM
When government grabs peoples lands, very little compensation is paid, and that also after many years. No wonder they are protesting.
Abdul Tuesday, 23 July 2013 02:10 PM
the vintage trains
Add commentComments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.
Sri Lanka boasts of a 2500 year old Buddhist culture. This culture also inclu
Abortion is illegal in Sri Lanka unless the life of the mother is at risk. Re
Recently, the “Country Strategic Plan (CSP) for Sri Lanka” was approved b
1 hours ago - 0 - 13
5 hours ago - 1 - 406
04 Jun 2023 - 0 - 526
02 Jun 2023 - 20 - 1920
1 hours ago
2 hours ago
Name - Reply Comment