A major fire has broken out in the Musaeus College auditorium in Colombo 7, the Fire Brigade said and added that it had deployed 10 fire-fighting trucks to help douse the fire. Three ambulances had also arrived at the scene.
Comments - 2
Man Saturday, 05 November 2016 11:12 AM
Designers must be responsible for this devastation and a case must be filed against them to recover the loss.
Ajja Saturday, 05 November 2016 11:46 AM
Dont blame designers for at once... the owner must have used a low quality multi plug and would have spark fire !!!!
Comments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.