The wellness of human beings is strongly influenced by the energy of the environment and the personal aura of the individual. Feeling good, healthy and happy is not just a frame of mind but the physical state too. Clutter, unhygienic environment and pollution cause sickness.
The energy in our bodies, the energy of our minds and the energy of our surroundings have a deep and profound impact on our lives. Accumulating clutter and waste, ignoring your bed orientation and directions, unknowingly introducing artifacts, plants and décor which are negative Feng Shui, disturbs the energy of the premises.
The Year 2020 is known as the Year of the Metal Rat. Zodiac Rat in Feng Shui represents Water element, it also indicates a year which appears gloomy with plenty of rain, cloudy weather and unpredictability. The Feng Shui astrology for the Year 2020 indicates a year which has a strong influence on the health and it also reveals that the Year of the Metal Rat could cause ailments pertaining to lungs as Metal element represents the organ lung. The combination of water and metal postulates sickness due to lungs, breathing and viral infections. The first 3 months of the Chinese Lunar New year is quite significant especially the period 5th march to 5th April 2020 which would show a wide spread of infection and later decrease and it could surface again during the last quarter of the year.
Some of the essential remedies for the year 2020 to prevent ailments are as follows -
Suspend a Metal 6 rod wind chime at South sector of your living and bedroom.
- If your bedroom is in the South sector of the home try to relocate for a short period to another room.
- Suspend Metal Wind chime or 6 Chinese coins in red tassel at East of the bedroom and living
- Place crystal salts on the windows in a bowl especially at South and East and change the salt periodically.
- The decor of a home can have a very strong influence on the emotions of its inhabitants
- hence decorate with light, sunny colours such as yellows and oranges. Add as much cheering sunlight as possible by using sheer window treatments (or none at all), and hanging mirrors on the walls to reflect the light from nearby windows.
Try these simple remedies to counter sickness and improve wellbeing and to tide through these difficult times.