Mon, 29 Nov 2021 Today's Paper

Fire breaks out in a shop at Bastian Mawatha

27 June 2019 08:43 pm - 0     - {{hitsCtrl.values.hits}}


A fire broke out in a shop at Bastian Mawatha in Colombo this evening following a leakage in a gas cylinder, fire brigade officials said.

They said the fire broke out once the LP gas cylinder blasted inside the shop. No injuries were reported and the damage caused had not been estimated yet.


Video by Damith

  Comments - 0

Add comment

Comments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.

Reply To:

Name - Reply Comment

Focus on Laggala Gem mining big shots bigger than the law

The truth is now being uncovered regarding an illegal mining racket in state

How and why the TNA was formed twenty years ago

The Tamil National Alliance (TNA) is now twenty years of age. The premier pol

India lays emphasis on culture diplomacy with Sri Lanka

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi wanted to inaugurate the Kushinagar Inter

Bittersweet memories of a ‘City that never slept’

At the heart of Eastern Province lies a now abandoned ghost town punctuated w