All government and government-assisted private schools would be re-opened for the third term on September 2, except for 12 schools which are being used for the first phase of scrutinising answer scripts of G.C.E. Advanced Level examination, Examinations Commissioner B. Sanath Pujitha said today.
He said the following schools used for scrutinizing of answer scripts would be reopened on September 16.
- Royal College, Colombo 7.
- Nalanda College, Colombo 10
- Hindu College, Colombo 4
- Gnanodaya Maha Vidyalaya, Kalutara
- Mihindu Vidyalaya, Ratnapura
- St. Anne's College, Kurunegala
- Kingswood College, Kandy.
- Viharamahadevi Balika Vidyalaya, Kandy
- Seetha Devi Balika Maha Vidyalaya, Kandy.
- Vidyaloka College, Galle.
- Viharamahadevi Girls School, Badulla
- Uva College, Badulla