Belief in Astrology in our society has gained such firm ground, even the young couples who fall in love make it a point to consult an astrologer to ascertain whether their bond of love would last until the inevitable death puts them apart.
Marriages destined to break up or end in tragedy midway
We know that some love affairs turn stormy midway and lovers go their separate ways or come to tragic ends. In certain cases, love affairs run smooth the entire course until tying the knot. But unresolvable differences and problems surface after the marriage making the life for the both miserable.
A guide to seek a lasting love
It can be ascertained whether love between a young couple is deep, abiding and steadfast by a cursory glance at their horoscopes.
Following astrological principles will serve as a guidance for young couples seeking enduring love and lasting marital happiness to pick the suitable partner.
The 7th House in the natal Chart represents marriage and life partner. If the lord of the 7th House is hemmed in between two malefics in the 6th or the 8th House, the native should exercise care in selecting a partner.
For a successful marriage, Moon, Jupiter and Mars should be strong in the female Chart and Venus, Mars and Jupiter should be strong in the male Chart.
A strong Lagna lord, a 7th lord and an unafflicted Venus should be in both Charts for a successful marriage.
The 10th lord in the female horoscope should not be stronger than the 10th lord in the male horoscope.
There should be no Parivartana or an exchange of Houses by Sun and Saturn in both Charts.
The Lagna lord and the 7th lord placed in the 6th and the 8th Houses from the Lagna or the Moon sign is not favourable, because such a planetary position would lead to endless quarrels between the couple.
Malefics planets in the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and the 12th in both Charts can lead to an unsuccessful marriage. Mars in any of these Houses causes the Kuja Dosha. However, there are astrological factors that nullify or cancel out the Kuja Dosha.
The 7th lord in debilitation in both Charts i.e. Venus in Virgo in the male Chart or Jupiter in Capricorn in the female Chart, could lead to problems in married life (unless there are planetary positions that nullify this blemish such as the placement of these debilitated planets in favourable signs in the Navamsa Chart or those leading to the arising of Neechabhanga Rajayoga.)
The 7th lord in the 6th can lead to two marriages. If Venus is afflicted in the male chart, the native can be impotent due to sickness or other reasons.
Malefics in the 7th from Venus can deny the native marital happiness.
Combinations causing love marriages
- Following are some of the planetary combinations that lead to love marriages:
- Saturn and Moon in conjunction or in mutual aspect or Saturn aspecting Moon would cause a love marriage.
- Rahu in conjunction with Venus or aspecting Venus, the 7th lord or the well posited Lagna lord while being aspected by the 7th lord would bring about a love marriage.
- A debilitated Venus with connections to the Lagna and the 7th lords would lead to a love marriage.
- Love marriages would end in failure if the 7th House, the 7th lord and Venus are denied the aspect of Jupiter and are under the aspect of malefics.
- If neutral (neither friendly nor inimical) planets are strongly posited, love marriages become successful. If they are weak, love marriages fail.
- Venus in the 5th leads to falling in love
- Generally, if Venus is in the 5th House, the native falls in love. If Venus is in the 9th, the native gets a great deal of attention from the opposite sex.