Seen here are pictures from a fire that broke out in a saw mill in Badulla this morning. The fire reportedly damaged more than Rs. 10 millions worth of timber and vehicles, police said. Police suspect that the cause of the fire was an electrical short circuit and are conducting further investigations. (Palitha Ariyawansa)
Comments - 0
Comments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.