Sat, 25 Sep 2021 Today's Paper

Buddhi Industries shines at Presidential Exports Excellence Awards

7 January 2016 06:30 pm - 0     - {{hitsCtrl.values.hits}}

A A A


Buddhi Industries Managing Director B.K. Maheepala receiving the award from International Trade State Minister Sujeewa Senasinghe


Buddhi Industries Private Limited excelled at the recently held Presidential Export Excellence Awards at the Nelum Pokuna Theatre. The award ceremony was organised by the Export Development Board (EDB). 

Buddhi Industries Managing Director B.K. Maheepala received this award of excellence from International Trade State Minister Sujeewa Senasinghe for the cashew shelling machine they have manufactured and export.

“Our main production is this cashew shelling machine and India, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia and Thailand are our main buyers in the Asian region. In addition, we have a huge demand from African countries like Tanzania, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Ivory Coast, Nigeria and Gambia. Out of our total production, we export 95 percent while the rest 5 percent is issued to the local market,” Maheepala said upon receiving the award.

The main factory of Buddhi Industries Private Limited is in Dewalapola, Minuwangoda.

Buddhi Industries has won many local and international awards and the two Presidential Awards it received this time for export excellence (2010/2011) show the stability it has acquired in the export market. Buddhi Industries indeed is a pride for those who value local businesses. 
See Kapruka's top selling online shopping categories such as Toys, Grocery, Flowers, Birthday Cakes, Fruits, Chocolates, Clothing and Electronics. Also see Kapruka's unique online services such as Money Remittence,News, Courier/Delivery, Food Delivery and over 700 top brands. Also get products from Amazon & Ebay via Kapruka Gloabal Shop into Sri Lanka.

  Comments - 0

See Kapruka's top selling online shopping categories such as Toys, Grocery, Flowers, Birthday Cakes, Fruits, Chocolates, Clothing and Electronics. Also see Kapruka's unique online services such as Money Remittence,News, Courier/Delivery, Food Delivery and over 700 top brands. Also get products from Amazon & Ebay via Kapruka Gloabal Shop into Sri Lanka.

 


Add comment

Comments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.

Reply To:

Name - Reply Comment




See Kapruka's top selling online shopping categories such as Toys, Grocery, Flowers, Birthday Cakes, Fruits, Chocolates, Clothing and Electronics. Also see Kapruka's unique online services such as Money Remittence,News, Courier/Delivery, Food Delivery and over 700 top brands. Also get products from Amazon & Ebay via Kapruka Gloabal Shop into Sri Lanka.

 


A state-sponsored elephant racket in the works

A controversial new gazette has been issued seeking to employ elephants for w

Waiver of registration questioned: Import of covid related drugs, products shrouded in controversy

The National Medicines Regulatory Authority- the independent authority that r

Mysterious disease killing pups!

A mysterious respiratory disease affecting puppies in the Central Province is

Jacqueline Fernandez; Lankan Star Shining in Indian Film Sky

Sri Lanka’s Jacqueline Fernandez who has made a name for herself in India