Fifteen female workers of a garment factory at Yakkala were hospitalised after being exposed to a toxic gas today.
The workers were admitted to the Gampaha General Hospital with symptoms of vomiting, itching, headache and dizziness.
Hospital Director Saman Pathirana said it was believed that the employees could have inhaled an anti-insect gas sprayed by the factory on Saturday.
Dr. Pathirana said the health condition of the workers was not critical. (Thilakaratne Dissanayake)
Add commentComments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.
In order to critically discuss a movement, we must first understand its etymo
Many battles were fought during the long war between the Sri Lankan armed for
When can one say they’ve had enough of being in a state of ‘wokeness’ a
Members of a dozen Sri Lankan Tamil families gathered in the evening at the r
20 Mar 2023 - 2 - 557
18 Mar 2023 - 2 - 921
18 Mar 2023 - 0 - 586
18 Mar 2023 - 0 - 785
Name - Reply Comment