Last Updated : 23-04-2014 18:23


 
 

Over 100 students hospitalized

E-mail Print

By Padma Kumari

At least 107 students of the Kandakuliya Sinhala Maha Vidyalaya in Kalpitiya, were hospitalized today due to food poisoning after they were served their mid day meal which included prawns, District Medical Officer D.S.P. Senavirathna said.

The students have reported symptoms of stomach aches, vomiting and head aches after lunch was served to them. A sample of the food has been sent to the Government analyst department for further analysis, he added.

 

 

 

 


 
 

Views : 2717
 
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend


Add comment


Security code
Refresh

Video: BBS at Rishad’s office
Video: Playing with paper rockets
Avurudu at Polhena Beach
Railways Trade Union fast against termination of employees
Video: BBS at Rishad’s office
Video: Playing with paper rockets
Avurudu at Polhena Beach
Railways Trade Union fast against termination of employees