Last Updated : 2019-01-22 16:20:44

Apps Advertising Home Delivery Feedback

Sunshine, CIC mull combining healthcare business

15 March 2019 11:09 am - 0     - {{hitsCtrl.values.hits}}

A A A

Sunshine Holdings PLC and CIC Holdings PLC yesterday said they have agreed in principle to combine their healthcare businesses. Sunshine Holdings will have 60 percent of the shareholding of the combined business and the effective management control while CIC Holdings will have the remaining 40 percent shareholding.
“The terms of this transaction are under negotiations and are subject to due diligence findings,” Sunshine Holdings Group Managing Director Vish Govindasamy said.

Both CIC Holdings and Sunshine Holdings are major importers of pharmaceutical products, and the latter owns the Healthguard pharmacy chain.

 

 

  Comments - 0


Add comment

Comments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.

Reply To:

Name - Reply Comment


Singling out of Rishad Bathiudeen as a political target

The orchestrated political campaign by the Mahinda Rajapaksa-led opposition i

TWISTS AND TURNS in the Dr. Shafi controversy

The sterilization charges against Dr. Seigu Shihabdeen Mohamed Shafi from the

Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) An in-depth look at ISIS

As the people and Government of Sri Lanka reel with shock and grief in the wa

Mahela declines to be part of Sri Lankan team Management at cricket World Cup

Weeks after guiding Mumbai Indians to their fourth IPL title--his second in t