Field Marshal Sarath Fonaseka

2015-03-24 04:18:29
33339

• H.D.Gunaratne Tuesday, 24 March 2015 14:25

What a great man he is? May the triple Gem bless him.

Reply : 5       33

Chandra Rampala Thursday, 26 March 2015 10:40

Yes he is. He is great in service to the nation.

Reply : 2       17

Chandra Rampala Thursday, 26 March 2015 10:39

Dear SarathI was with you at Ananda. Today I salute you as a great Anandian for your commendable service to Sri Lanka. May Triple Gem showers its blessings on you and your family.

Reply : 3       19

Mathew George Monday, 30 March 2015 13:31

You are a True Sri Lankan. May the Almighty God bless you and your family

Reply : 2       15

Thomas George Saturday, 4 April 2015 22:19

I salute you for the sacrifices you have done for your great nation. Although I am not a Sri Lankan I used to follow your achievement for your nation and your sufferings.I wish all the best and long live.

Reply : 3       9

Gamarala Tuesday, 14 April 2015 01:07

We do respect him a great soldier. But why a Field Marshall in peace time of such a small army? During the good old days the highest rank to command the Ceylon army was a (British) Brigadier. We did not even have one general.

Reply : 6       4

Joly Thursday, 16 April 2015 06:12

I bow my head to this great son of Sri lanka. His commitment and determination has no limit. In my view, his skills as a General of a Army is second to none. I sincerely wish him to be away from the corrupt politics in Sri lanka and walk tall in this human world sharing his memories with generations to come. If he become a politician, then he has to be a a part of this corrupt system. I certainly believe that he is a very brainy person and has thought of the difference he could do in a army and in political arena. As a layperson in our society I would like our next generations to remember him as the greatest General Sri lanka produced but not as a politician who has to bend or flow with the trend.

Reply : 3       5