Signs and lines on the Mount of Upper Mars – Part 2
Readers are reminded that the Upper Mount of Mars is located between the Head Line and the Heart line at the percussion of the hand above the Mount of Moon.
Description: A spot on the Mount
Result: 1. Indicates a wound sustained in a fight.
2. If the Mount happens to be excessively developed: The wound is self-inflicted.
Description: A cross on an excessively developed Mount.
Result: 1. Facing danger due to the quarrelsome and stubborn disposition.
2. When the Mount is not well developed: facing danger of bodily harm
Description: A star on an excessively developed Mount.
Result: 1. Subject may commit homicide due to uncontrollable anger or jealousy.
2. If the Mount is normal: Subject faces the danger of being slain.
Description: A square on the Mount
Result: 1. Violent temper held in check by reason
2. If the Mount is not prominent: Subject is protected from bodily harm.
Description: A circle on the Mount.
Result: A very bad omen. Often an injury caused to the eye
Description: A triangle on the Mount.
Result: Excellence in military skills
Description: A grille on the Mount
Result: 1. Haemorrhage. Danger of violent death.
2. If the grille is on an excessively developed hand: Subject harbours strong murderous instincts.
Description: A grille on the lower part of the Mount extending to the upper part of the Mount of Moon.
Result: Serious intestinal trouble
Add commentComments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.