Subscribe

Shop catches fire in Pettah

2018-11-16 14:40:25
3
5748

A fire broke out in a shop located at the First Cross Street in Pettah a short while ago, the Fire-Brigade said. 

The fire brigade said six fire trucks with 30 personnel had been deployed to douse the fire and that they were yet to receive more information.

 

Video by Sanjeewa


  Comments - 3

  • ANTON Friday, 16 November 2018 15:29

    WHEN WILL THE PARLIAMENT CATCH FIRE ???

    Reply : 2       51

    Grace Friday, 16 November 2018 16:24

    Parliament will not catch fire but thunder will strike and all the poisonous snakes will perish

    Reply : 3       32

    MADUKRM22 Friday, 16 November 2018 16:02

    Good one, Anton. That's the " Thought for the day "

    Reply : 3       30

Add comment

Comments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.
Name is required

Email is required
Comment cannot be empty