Subscribe

Fire breaks out at Iranian Ambassador’s residence

2018-02-12 14:25:12
0
5478

A fire broke out at the Iranian Ambassador’s residence at the Bauddhaloka Mawatha in Colombo 7 a short while ago.

The Fire Service Department of the Colombo Municipal Council (CMC) said they were able to douse the fire.

Two fire trucks with ten fire fighters were deployed by the Fire Service Department. No casualties were reported in the fire. (Thilanka Kanakarathna)


  Comments - 0

Add comment

Comments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.
Name is required

Email is required
Comment cannot be empty