Read your fortune from the yogas formed on your palm – Part V
Palmistry clue to find the great personality hidden in you:
- Lawyer or judge
- Medical specialist
- Eminent writer, author or journalist
- Successful businessman
By A.S. Fernando
Kala yoga: This yoga is formed when a straight line originating from the Head line reaches the root of the Finger of Apollo or when the Sun line in both hands originates from the Life line.
Result: The subject is a great artiste whose main income comes from practice of the art he has mastered.
Vyapara yoga: This yoga is formed when the tip of the finger of Apollo is square and the Mount of Mercury is developed.
Result: The subject becomes a successful businessman.
Anveshana yoga: A white mark on the Head line indicates the presence of this yoga. This yoga is also caused when both Mounts of Sun and Mercury are well developed and also when both Thumbs are inclined backwards and the Mount of Mercury is shifted towards the percussion.
Result: The subject becomes a successful inventor. He is innovative and is engaged in research to discover new things.
Kanoona yoga: This yoga is produced when the lines of Jupiter and Saturn are developed or when one of these two lines, starting from the bracelets reaches the Mount of Jupiter.
Result: The subject becomes an eminent lawyer or a judge of the judiciary.
Chikitsaka yoga: This yoga is present when there are three vertical lines on the Mount of Mercury on both hands.
Result: A person possessing this yoga becomes a medical specialist, a great physician honored by the state.
Sainika or Ranaviru yoga: A triangle on the lower Mount of mars on both hands form this yoga.
Result: Beneficiary of this yoga attains a very high rank in the armed forces.
Sahityika yoga: Moon line reaching the Mount of Mercury with developed Mounts of Jupiter, Moon and Sun produces this yoga.
Following formations also produce this yoga:
- A cross mark on the first phalanx of the Index Finger
- Mark of a star on the Mount of Mercury
- A straight line originating from the bracelets reaching the Mount of Sun
- White spots below the Mount of Sun
- Three or two and a half bracelet
A person possessing any one of these formations becomes a great writer or an author or a journalist.
Bhagya yoga: The Fate line reaching the Mount of Sun produces this yoga. Following formations also produce this yoga:
- Fate line starting from the Mount of Jupiter
- Fate line originating from the Mount of Saturn and reaching the Mount of Jupiter
- A prominent Fate line and a mark of star on the Mount of Sun
- A clear and long Fate line on both hands
- A mark of a star on the Mount of Jupiter
- A cross mark on the bracelets and Fate line originating from it.
- Fate line originating from the Mount of moon
- Heart and Headlines joining below the Mount of Jupiter
- A mark of a triangle below the Sun line
- A vertical straight line on the Mount of Jupiter
- A straight and clear line on the Mount of Mercury
- A developed Mount of Jupiter and a deep Sun line on both hands
Result: Person with this combination is considered very fortunate. He would lead a happy and contented life.
Rajanitigna yoga: A pointed tip of the finger of Saturn and a long and clear Sun line form this yoga.
Result: The subject becomes a legislator responsible for enacting laws for the good of the people.
We are inviting our readers to send in their issues and questions they have with regard to astrology and palmistry as we are ready to help them and educate them on this age-old scientific art. You can reach us on email@example.com