5 Things You Need to Know About China’s Massive Elevated Bus
Several months after its design was unveiled to the public, China test a new bus that actually
drive over the cars. This is not a concept anymore, it’s real.
1. It is 72 feet long and 25 feet wide and 15.75 feet high electric bus has its carriage elevated off the ground, allowing what appears to be two lanes of cars to pass under it.
2. This bus can hold up to 300 passengers, according to news sources.
3. This bus is called “Transit Elevated Bus” or TEB. It’s a test run of this new bus, even though the new bus concept attracted many other countries to invest in and introduce in their countries.
4. It is expected that this new bus can be one of the source to alleviate the traffic, while
make the bus commute, faster and safer.
5. The bus is expected to reach speeds of 40 miles per hour, according to TechCrunch.
Photos credit: Xinhua/Facebook