With the Sri Lanka vs India series in full swing, Uber, the ride-sharing app that is redefining urban mobility across the world, is proud to announce its partnership with BookMyShow, India’s largest online entertainment ticketing brand and the official mobility partner for the ongoing cricket series.
Now, not only can riders purchase a ticket for the upcoming cricket matches, from the comfort of their homes or offices, through BookMyShow, they can also book hassle-free rides to and from the stadium, all at the push of a button.
How it works?
- Go to the India Tour of Sri Lanka 2017 tickets booking page on https://lk.bookmyshow.com/ and select ODIs or T20.
- Go through the flow by selecting venue of the match, day, price category and number of tickets of your choice.
- Proceed to payment page.
- Confirm your details by providing your email ID and mobile number, you’ll receive a booking confirmation along with your Uber promo code.
- Enter the Uber promo code on the ‘Promotions’ tab in the Uber app and get 50% off on 2 rides, with a maximum discount of up to LKR 250 each
- This promotion is valid only to and from the stadium for the duration of the matches
“We are excited to partner with BookMyShow to provide reliable and convenient rides to cricket enthusiasts in Sri Lanka and those travelling from around the world. With an aim to keep cities moving, we want to ensure that booking a ride to the stadium is as easy as buying tickets for the match,” an Uber Spokesperson said.
“BookMyShow is thrilled to associate with Uber for a first of its kind partnership in Sri Lanka to provide an unparalleled match day experience for our users. This association is in line with our continuous focus on value addition through our offerings, thereby ensuring our users are delighted every time they book through BookMyShow” said BookMyShow International Business Lead Rajat Kohli.