With steadily growing opportunities for young men and women to meet and know each other, work together and share interests both in real life and cyberspace, love marriages have become the order of the day.
Although, the conventional or arranged marriages are on the wane, still there are young men and women who prefer to find a life partner the traditional way.
Love couples too seek astrological advice
Belief in Astrology has gained such firm ground in our society, even the young couples who fall in love make it a point to consult an astrologer to ascertain whether their bond of love would endure and last until the inevitable death puts them apart.
We know that love affairs turn stormy midway and lovers decide to go their separate ways. In most cases, love affairs run smooth, up to the point of marriage, but difference surface, once they start living together under the same roof, and life for both become miserable with the initial shine of love fleeing through the window.
A guide to check whether love is enduring
It can be ascertained whether love between a going couple is deep, abiding and steadfast by a cursory examination of their horoscopes.
Following astrological principles would serve as a guide for young couples seeking enduring love and lasting marital happiness.
- The 7th House represents the marriage partner. If the lord of the 7th House is hemmed in between two malefic planets in the 6th or the 8th House, the native should exercise care in selecting a partner.
- Moon and Jupiter should be strong in the Natal Chart of a female if her marriage is to be a success. Jupiter, Venus, Mars or Saturn should be strong in a Natal Chart of a male for his marriage is to be a success.
- A strong Lagna lord, 7th lord and an un-afflicted Venus should be strong in both charts for a successful marriage.
- The 10th lord in the female horoscope should not be stronger than the 10th lord in the male horoscope.
- There should be no Parivarthana or exchange of signs by Sun and Saturn in both Natal Charts.
- The Lagna lord and the 7th lord placed in the 6th and the 8th positions from the Lagna or the Moon sign is not favourable because such a planetary position would lead to endless quarrels between the couple.
- Malefic planets in the 2nd, 4th, 7th and the 8th in both Charts can lead to an unsuccessful marriage. Mars in any of these Houses causes Mars Blemish or Kuja Dosha. However, Kuja Dosha in one Chart can cancel out the Dosha in the other Chart.
- The 7th lord in debilitation in both male and female Charts could lead to problems in married life. For example, Venus in Virgo in the male Chart or Jupiter in Capricorn in the female could lead to friction between wife and husband. However, placement of these planets in favourable signs in the Navamsa Chart would mitigate the unfavourable effects.
- The 7th lord in the 6th can lead to two marriages. If Venus is afflicted in the male Chart, the native can become impotent due to sickness and other reasons.
- Malefics in the 7th from Venus can deny the native
- marital happiness.