A one-day workshop on export procedures and documentation with special attention on enhanced market access under the new GSP plus concession, will be held on June 30 from 9.00 a.m to 4.30 p.m at the chamber auditorium, Colombo - 10.
The course provides a perfect understanding of exports for new staff, and a comprehensive revision to experienced staff to get updated with latest procedures and understanding of day-to-day work related to exports.
The workshop will touch on:
- Introduction to export and export planning
- Introduction to international trading
- Determining export requirements/export restrictions
- Enhanced market access under the new GSP Plus Concession
- Incoterms 2010- A review of the main ones
- Classification of export documents
- Role of freight forwarders in exports
- Logistics and physical distribution activities
- Customs export procedures
- Port procedures
Customs - privileged facilities
It will be beneficial for those involved in sourcing goods from overseas, including sales, purchasing, and provide a good overview necessary for senior managers, how to avoid problems and ensure smooth running of contracts, profitably.
Participants will get an understanding of the necessary skills to ensure due diligence, seek quotations and place orders efficiently, ensure correct documentation for customs clearance into Sri Lanka including VAT compliance and complete costing to ensure profitable trading. A certificate will be presented to all participants.
The Resource person will be T. Raviendrarajah, Deputy Director of Customs, Sri Lanka Customs who has over 30 years of experience at Sri Lanka Customs in various departments.
For further details contact chamber TP 4741788, Nirmani email@example.com .madhushika @nationalchamber.lk;