The Clearing Association of Bankers (CAB) was formed in 2008 with the objective of enhancing the knowledge of bankers as well as to promote goodwill, understanding and fellowship among bankers engaged in clearing.
The Association was able to fulfill the above objective with many activities carried out island wide, with a large participation.
The Interbank Cricket Tournament is one of the famous events that were held recently at Moors Ground, Colombo 02.
2) Runners-Up – Nations Trust Bank team captain receives trophy from Mr. Thusith de Silva and Mr. Dharshana Nissanka – The General Manager and Manager /Hardware of MCS Computer Systems (Pvt) Ltd, respectively (Main Sponsor). Mr. Razak Deen, the General Secretary of CAB is also present.
1) Champions – HNB Bank team with Mr. Dhamith Apponso, the Head of Service Fulfillment of MCS Computer Systems (Pvt) Ltd (Main Sponsor), Mr. Razak Deen, the General Secretary of CAB is also present.
4) Organizing Committee of Clearing Association of Bankers
5) Guest of honor Mr. Aali Shafi, the Country General Manager of MCB Bank Ltd hoisting the national flag
- Mr. Razak Deen, the General Secretary, Mr. Asanka Theodore, the Social Secretary of CAB hoisting the flag of the Clearing Association of Bankers