Two electrocuted while renovating roof

26 January 2014 12:17 pm - 1     - {{hitsCtrl.values.hits}}

A A A

Two people were electrocuted while they were renovating the roof of a-two storeyed house at Maggona in Payagala today, police said.

They were pronounced dead upon admission to the Kalutara Nagoda Hospital.

Police said the two had come in contact with a power supply line near the roof of the house.

  Comments - 1

  • yara Sunday, 26 January 2014 02:54 PM

    so sad...sympathies for their families


Add comment

Comments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.

Reply To:

Name - Reply Comment




Public transport 'side-laned'?

“Miss, mantheeru neethiya nisa api bus passen yanna one. Ithin drop eka par

Land acquisitions in Hanthana and Knuckles Mountain ranges

Sri Lankans will soon lose their opportunity to boast about the rich biodiver

Wanathawilluwa forest clearance: Whodunit?

Days after the Anawilundawa Ramsar Wetland, situated in Puttalam District, ma

‘I’m scared to see her face’

On August 13, a woman happened to meet a child who was in desperate need of h