Giant squirrel escapes, man in hospital

10 January 2017 07:35 am - 3     - {{hitsCtrl.values.hits}}

A A A

A man who tried to scare away a giant squirrel which used to eat up tender coconut flowers, ultimately ended up in hospital after the cracker he was lighting exploded in his hand.

The incident took place in a compound in Wiyaluwa and the injured man was admitted to hospital with burn injuries.

  Comments - 3

  • ANTON Tuesday, 10 January 2017 12:40 PM

    Monawada me. News da attatama ah!

    ANTON Tuesday, 10 January 2017 03:23 PM

    WHY !!! YOU WANT NEWS LIKE " GIANT HUMAN ESCAPES SQUIRREL IN HOSPITAL " ???

    Lokka Tuesday, 10 January 2017 03:45 PM

    News, news, squirrel news!!


Add comment

Comments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.

Reply To:

Name - Reply Comment




The 20th Amendment Bill Lest We Forget

Strident calls were repeatedly made from many quarters for the 19th Amendment

Public transport 'side-laned'?

“Miss, mantheeru neethiya nisa api bus passen yanna one. Ithin drop eka par

Land acquisitions in Hanthana and Knuckles Mountain ranges

Sri Lankans will soon lose their opportunity to boast about the rich biodiver

Wanathawilluwa forest clearance: Whodunit?

Days after the Anawilundawa Ramsar Wetland, situated in Puttalam District, ma