At least five people were admitted to the Horana Base Hospital after being exposed to Ammonia gas at a rubber factory in Wagawatte, Horana this morning, Police said.
They said an ammonia gas cylinder has exploded while a group of workers were unloading some cylinders from a lorry.
Two of those hospitalized were in critical condition, Hospital sources said. (Buddhika Kumarasiri)
DPerera Friday, 14 September 2018 17:22
It is high time for GoSL to start a safety authority to monitor industrial safety and health matters.
Reply : 0 3
Add commentComments will be edited (grammar, spelling and slang) and authorized at the discretion of Daily Mirror online. The website also has the right not to publish selected comments.